[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC 2017: Save the Date!

Editor-Four Cats Press editor at fourcatspress.com
Thu Aug 11 12:36:02 EDT 2016

Hello members,

Kelly Tomajko's email about the SPNHC conference reminded me that I've been
wanting to ask this question of the list.

Years ago (nearly 20), the SPNHC put out a leaflet, "ADHESIVES AND
CONSOLIDANTS IN GEOLOGICAL AND PALEONTOLOGICAL CONSERVATION" and an
accompanying "wall chart." I believe they were only available to members
(I'm not one).

Is there any chance there has been an update to the leaflet and, if so,
whether it is something that a member would be able/willing to share?

Many thanks for any help!

Wendell Ricketts