[Nhcoll-l] FW: The Destruction of Memory documentary project

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:20:21 EST 2016

From: Tim Slade [mailto:tim at vastproductions.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 10:23 PM
To: Bentley, Andrew Charles <abentley at ku.edu>
Subject: Re: The Destruction of Memory documentary project

We have almost completed our new film about cultural destruction, The Destruction of Memory, which has come together amazingly well.

We interviewed incredible people for the film, such as the Director-General of UNESCO, and many international experts, and we are running one final campaign to help with some completion costs.

If you may be able to share it in your networks, that would be amazing.
There is a trailer and other details on the link.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__igg.me_at_destructionofmemory_x_9099477&d=AwIGaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=UgacIEE-xN4bTAmDdVGvlVozkUcDvvp9ZncGbk9H8kA&s=Z55jv_YJEXuuKeS2gLLNkCRFZM_S74gR0WmdGvms5cA&e=

Additionally, if you're interested in screenings during 2016, please let me know as we are currently building a strategy around institutional and educational screenings.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks so much,
very best

Tim Slade
Vast Productions