[Nhcoll-l] Cotton batting for stuffing mammals and birds

John O. Reiss John.Reiss at humboldt.edu
Thu Jan 14 16:09:57 EST 2016

Hi all-

We have finally used up our ancient supply of cotton batting, and have been
having trouble locating a currently available replacement.  If you have a
source that you are happy with, I would appreciate it if you could let me
know their contact info.

Thanks!

John Reiss

Professor of Zoology
Interim Curator, Vertebrate Museum

Humboldt State University
1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521 USA

Office: Sci A 454A
Office Hours Fall 2015: TR 9-10, F 9-11

Campus Phone: (707) 826-4156
FAX: (707) 826-3201
Email: jor1 at humboldt.edu
Web: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__users.humboldt.edu_jreiss&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=o9vHyboIIyZ3pC2RyP50GGYAYmyVFYbbed0xi_Uqwis&s=GZem7R85cGDnMtfNdzMrbuoRsphMY1wiidncH6vNmZE&e=