[Nhcoll-l] Vial jar system for easier specimen collection maintenance

H.J. Walker hjwalker at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 16 14:27:47 EDT 2016

Good lord, people!

You don't need to see a smiley face to know that was humor.

Nice job, Rob; we need this from time to time!
H.J.

On 3/16/16 6:23 AM, Rob Robins wrote:

> Indeed, it is as Andy says. I am only too delighted to have a career
> getting paid to work with fishes and the more loans the better.
>
> The comment was an attempt at humor.
>
> Best,
>
> Rob
>
> Robert H. Robins
>
> Collection Manager
>
> Division of Ichthyology
>
> FLMNH Fishes logo email small
>
> Florida Museum of Natural History
>
> 1659 Museum Road
>
> Gainesville, FL 32611-7800
>
> Office: (352) 273-1957
>
> Fax: (352) 846-0287
>
> rhrobins at flmnh.ufl.edu <mailto:rhrobins at flmnh.ufl.edu>
>
> www.flmnh.ufl.edu
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.flmnh.ufl.edu_&d=AwMGaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=O4KS9qjtlmUHlEV-J-FeIYmORAMHWHXfxqnvcVaoN5U&s=m_3pAdWJ2quFGmR6fLIQKdLhoZAjAsjEpKpS8gJS6gg&e=>

  H.J. Walker, Jr.
  Scripps Institution of Oceanography
  University of California, San Diego  0208
  La Jolla, CA   92093-0208
  USA
  hjwalker at ucsd.edu
  phone:858-534-2199   fax:858-534-5306

  Campus street  address for FedEx, UPS, DHL:
  8675 Discovery Way, 224 / 231 Vaughan Hall
  La Jolla, CA   92037

  SIO Marine Vertebrate Collection web site:
  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__collections.ucsd.edu_mv_&d=AwID-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=rbruw-a3_4wHR8ZG0D0Bw2Il-LdHib7b91rkWrVJXu4&s=VwylfcsA3pO2HvTi8qzYaeScy7_dZye7Grbw3VdxoZI&e=