[Nhcoll-l] Exapansion space - collections storage new build

Howe, Michael P.A. mhowe at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:45:33 EDT 2016

The British Geological Survey is currently working with a partner on plans to build a new store at Keyworth, Nottingham,  to house parts of our mineralogy and petrology collections. I am wondering if anyone else has built a new store during the current challenging financial climate, and if so, how much expansion space they have been able to include?

Regards,
Mike

Dr Mike Howe
Chief Curator
Head of the National Geological Repository

Phone: 0115 9363105  Email: mhowe at bgs.ac.uk<mailto:mhowe at bgs.ac.uk>
WSB UGN  - British Geological Survey
Keyworth, Nottingham, NG12 5GG