[Nhcoll-l] Inquiry for Used Sherman and Tomahawk Traps

Malinich, Stephanie A. malinich.3 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Nov 22 15:40:41 EST 2016

Hello!

The Chavez Lab at the Ohio State University is looking for used folding Sherman and Tomahawk traps for our upcoming field season in 2017.  For Sherman Traps we are looking for folding models LFG or LFA. For Tomahawk we are looking for 19 X 6 X 6 single door collapsible traps. Any additional suggestions on where to find these models used or relatively cheap are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to email me the quantity of traps you are willing to part with and what monetary value you are looking for in return for the traps.

Thank you,

Stephanie Malinich
Lab Manager
Dept. Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology
318 W. 12th Ave., 300 Aronoff Laboratory, Columbus OH, 43210
malinich.3 at osu.edu<mailto:malinich.3 at osu.edu>