[Nhcoll-l] WeDigBio!

Austin Mast amast at bio.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 21 13:13:09 EDT 2016

We are into the second day of the Worldwide Engagement for Digitizing Biocollections (WeDigBio) event, and I encourage you to check out the activity at wedigbio.org and on Twitter at @wedigbio and #wedigbio.  There’s a great diversity of onsite events and online projects from which to choose this year, and the WeDigBio logo is working with the Libraries of Life Augmented Reality Mobile App to produce surprises.  If it looks like the kind of activity with which you’d like to be involved next year, please don’t hesitate to drop Libby Ellwood (eellwood at bio.fsu.edu) an email.  And it’s never been easier to queue up your specimens for crowdsourcing—feel free to drop me an email regarding that, if you’re interested. Thank you to the WeDigBio team, the onsite event hosts, and the online project managers for making this happen!

Austin
Austin Mast · Professor · Department of Biological Science · 319 Stadium Drive · Florida State University · Tallahassee, FL 32306-4295 · U.S.A. · (850) 645-1500 · amast at bio.fsu.edu