[Nhcoll-l] FW: Fluid preservation course

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:23:26 EDT 2016

I highly recommend this course to anyone who works with fluid preserved
specimens, particularly old specimens. I participated in the course in 2010
at the Horniman Museum. Not only did our group learn a lot from Simon, we
had a terrific time and a lot of fun working together.

--John

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania
and
Instructor, Museum Studies