[Nhcoll-l] Mountain lion mount

Ashlee Nenorta anenorta at massaudubon.org
Tue Nov 7 11:17:54 EST 2017

Hello all,

We have a mountain lion mount that used to be displayed in our visitor's center that is now in storage and we are looking to display it once again.  The mount is in less than pristine condition and needs to be clean, but as it is an old mount it has been treated with arsenic.  I was hoping someone could help steer me in the right direction of someone who cleans arsenic treated mounts.

Further, what we are really hoping to do is set up an agreement with an institution where we loan out the mountain lion for research in exchange for cleaning.

Thanks!

Ashlee Nenorta
Registrar
Arcadia Wildlife Sanctuary