[Nhcoll-l] Type cabinets

William Simpson wsimpson at fieldmuseum.org
Mon Nov 20 14:45:38 EST 2017

Hi Hugh,

You might try Montel in Quebec:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.montel.com_en_product-2Dfamily_cabinets-2Dmulti-2Dstorage&d=DwIDaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=i-RZ24P2pe_eS6uWnelTyBs-wHsItEnDo7QhRi7wcHA&s=Ip355RUrBuDeL5IDZ-g9bz4ZdVJ_SwRGavKR3PYMkVY&e=

We have several hundred Montel cabinets on Montel compactors in our Vert
Paleo collection.

Best,

Bill

On 11/20/17 12:57 PM, MacIntosh, Hugh RBCM:EX wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are running out of room in our invertebrate (wet) type cabinets and
> need to expand. I’m looking to buy an extra one or two cabinets to
> complement our existing two. Our current cabinets are roughly
> 45x165x85 cm.
>
> I thought it might be worth asking here if anyone had any suggestions
> for suppliers available in Canada. Any particular specifications, or
> will any sturdy lockable steel cabinet do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugh
>
> Collection Manager, Invertebrate Zoology
>
> Royal BC Museum
>
> 675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2

> society. See https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.spnhc.org&d=DwIDaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=i-RZ24P2pe_eS6uWnelTyBs-wHsItEnDo7QhRi7wcHA&s=t4wflRuPzjEajf7a90JeBFQCzQ_SITt0uW27P4OE_pQ&e= for membership information.

*WILLIAM F. SIMPSON*
Head of Geological Collections, Gantz Family Collections Center
McCarter Collections Manager, Fossil Vertebrates

*FIELD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY*
1400 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605 USA

phone: (312) 665-7628