[Nhcoll-l] Fish curation in early 20th century

Gregory Schneider ges at umich.edu
Mon Nov 27 16:28:28 EST 2017

I have attached the Ruthven publication from 1911 that Doug mentioned.

1911. A simple type of museum jar for large alcoholic specimens. The
Museums Journal, 10:200-201.

Greg Schneider
Division of Reptiles and Amphibians
Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

734 647 1927

ges at umich.edu

[image: Description: Description: logocolor]

www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/rep_amph/index.html

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Bloch,Lindsay <lbloch at floridamuseum.ufl.edu