[Nhcoll-l] Arsenic SOPS for vertebrate collections

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 8 18:30:38 EDT 2017

Intersting topic for me too as I have to test taxidermy specimens that are on open display and ‘shedding powder’!  My tests are calibrated in parts per billion (ppb). Dependent on which organisation I am working for the Standard procedures differ slightly.

A plea from the UK: Please could we have less acronyms that are unexplained - the UWYMV is explained in the address so OK but sometimes these are not and don’t travel too well!

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,
www.natural-history-conservation.com