[Nhcoll-l] Book

Christopher Kemp cjkemp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:06:39 EDT 2017

Hi Friends,

Several times while researching my book on new species with long shelf
lives, I reached out to this community and always got such helpful
feedback, assistance and encouragement. So I thought it was appropriate to
let you all know the book is out in a couple of weeks.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amazon.com_Lost-2DSpecies-2DExpeditions-2DCollections-2DNatural_dp_022638621X_ref-3Dasap-5Fbc-3Fie-3DUTF8&d=DwIBaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=Bvsw2aPgJrCrzyjaO6B275lXgfKtGKoidpcXimTKykw&s=3kYnRt8tGBWb1BsHR1lZwC5fV_2upJm1LZHPtI81NeU&e=

I hope it does the field justice, and generates some interest and support
too. Definitely definitely do talk about it, and post about it, and review
it generously on Amazon and Goodreads if you think the project has any
merit. Those things really make a difference. Thanks again!

--ck

--
"I am getting so far out, one day I won't come back at all."

-- William S. Burroughs