[Nhcoll-l] FW: The Australian Museum

bayshark at exemail.com.au bayshark at exemail.com.au
Sun Oct 15 21:41:49 EDT 2017

Dear friends,

Our crook corrupted politicians and bureaucrats destroying our country step
by step and we - powerless citizens can cry only.

Now the Australian museum, our museum of Australian nature gets a hit!

Friday 13 of October director of museum accompanied with top politicians (no
scientist or naturalist who will be probably horrified) open 3 floors of new
museum exhibition space under name THE  200 TREASURES in old museum gallery.

All Australian fauna - over 4 000 birds, insects and spiders on display was
replaced with 200 scattered items half of them not Australian ones.

All exhibition of insects on the top floor , hundreds different genera and
species was replaced with just one common genus Anoplognathus (=Christmas
beetle) in lousy few display boxes !

All Australian birds in second floor, was replaced just with one penguin
diorama!

People who will come to our naturalist Australian museum to see Australian
birds, lizards or insects will see instead our first banknote, nugget of
gold, sledge of first Antarctic expedition or apron from Salomon Island.....

So display of our Australian nature has been eliminated from Australian
museum with financial help of Westpack bank.

So will be no surprised if our government also wipes out our wildlife from
our country with helps of Chinese developers!

Regards

Vratislav

(name) Wratislaw Ricardo Eugene Maria John Baptist

(surname) of Bejšåk (it is pronounced as a Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld

website: www.coleoptera.org

address: P.O.Box 3335 , Redfern, NSW 2016
AUSTRALIA

phone : +61 0420602040
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_bayshark&d=DwIFBA&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=9MedLnr-9XeLFacEb_Xfld7gmDMVMKJOYZyqAep5b60&s=aeOad8hXKjHeZaz4J7yoAhwxLJJ80MpyiWFl_0TBkDY&e=
alternate email: bayshark at ymail.com (to iPhone)