[Nhcoll-l] The SPNHC Travel Grant Program Needs Your Help

Liath Appleton liathappleton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:38:03 EDT 2017

The mission of the SPNHC Travel Grants program is to assist members with
the costs of attending the Society’s annual meetings.  Given the costs of
attending a meeting in New Zealand and in conjunction with a new initiative
to expand the travel grant program, the Society is holding a fundraising
drive to support the program.  With increased financial support, we will be
able to award substantially more grants to more members.

We are reaching out to you, our individual members and corporate sponsors,
to help us in this endeavor. Any amount you choose to donate will help.

Go to
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__spnhcnews.wordpress.com_2017_10_19_the-2Dtravel-2Dgrant-2Dprogram-2Dneeds-2Dyour-2Dhelp_&d=DwIFaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=A8zBfpFO7z_fmbVqRY8qv_7gEK8soYBcAkIyNKB4ei4&s=0rp3AhasfF1gLB5V_q9yeCwMRXK5M4WYLaw3FK2tyfw&e=

Liath Appleton
Associate Collections Manager
Non-Vertebrate Paleontology Collections
University of Texas - Jackson School of Geosciences
SPNHC Connection Editor (newsletter at spnhc.org)
SPNHC Web Manager (webmaster at spnhc.org)
www.spnhc.org