[Nhcoll-l] Percy Moore's leeches

Callomon,Paul prc44 at drexel.edu
Fri Sep 1 21:44:44 EDT 2017

Folks,

Here at the Academy we have some of J. Percy Moore's collection of leeches, but I suspect not all of it. We have a lot of Placobdella, Dina and other relatively common things, but I can't find the Myzobdella he worked on at all. I need to locate them for a project - does anyone know where the rest of Moore's leeches are?

Paul Callomon

Collection Manager, Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, Philadelphia
callomon at ansp.org Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170