[Nhcoll-l] Alcohol safe InkJet printers

Keel, William KEELW at si.edu
Thu Jun 21 14:34:54 EDT 2018

Please see the poster (link below) “Pigment Based Ink‐Jet Printers: Use in Collection Management at the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution” that we presented at the 2016 SPNHC meeting.  All of the tests run in this study are still in process with no changes in the quality/stability of the black and red inks.

http://invertebrates.si.edu/Pigment_based_Printer.pdf

Any use of trade, product, or firm names is for descriptive purposes only and does not imply endorsement

Thanks and please contact me if you have any questions.

Geoff Keel
Smithsonian Institution
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
Museum Support Center, MRC-534