[Nhcoll-l] Anyone heard of "Wife's Pride"

Peter Rauch peterar at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 3 19:13:44 EDT 2018

By spelling "US Gortdocs..." as "US Govtdocs...", I found this
citation [emphasis
mine], which I then used as a Google Search phrase:
MIL-W-13518C, MILITARY SPECIFICATION: WOOD PRESERVATIVE: TETRACHLOROPHENOL
AND PENTACHLOROPHENOL SURFACE SEALING COMPOUND (11 JUL 1967) [NO S/S
DOCUMENT]
Searching   https://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=*MIL-W-13518C*(1)

<https://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=MIL-W-13518C(1)>
leads to other leads...

Seems like a product worthy of your interest / concern / safety.

Peter