[Nhcoll-l] AAMG 2019 call for proposals - please share

Craig Hadley CRAIGHADLEY at depauw.edu
Thu Oct 4 16:38:47 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

It's our pleasure to announce that the 2019 Association of Academic Museums
& Galleries (AAMG) Annual Conference will take place at the University of
Minnesota (June 27-30, 2019). If you are able, we would sincerely
appreciate it if you could share this information (see attached CfP). We
are always happy to reciprocate for our academic museum audience.

The same information can also be found on our website here:
https://www.aamg-us.org/wp/2019-aamg-annual-conference-call-for-proposals/

Please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Sincerely,
Craig

--
Craig Hadley
Director/Curator with rank of Assistant Professor