[Nhcoll-l] 3rd Annual Safety & Cultural Heritage Summit Nov 7 Washington DC

Kathryn Makos kamakos at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 15:29:29 EDT 2018

3rd Annual

Safety and Cultural Heritage Summit

Preserving Our Heritage and Protecting Our Health

Co-presentations by IH/Safety and Conservation/Collection Care professionals

The Potomac Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, the
Washington Conservation Guild and the Smithsonian Institution's Office of
Safety, Health and Environmental Management and the Smithsonian National
Collections Program will once again collaborate with the Lunder Conservation
Center to host the third annual Professional Development Seminar, building
upon last year's theme: Control of Health and Safety Hazards in Museums,
Historic Sites, Conservation Treatment and Collection Care.

Wednesday, 7 November 2018

9:00 am - 5:00 pm

McEvoy Auditorium

Smithsonian American Art Museum (SAAM)

G and 8th Streets, NW, Washington DC

Please register at
<https://www.potomacaiha.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event
/info&Itemid=97&reset=1&id=135https:/www.potomacaiha.org/index.php?option=co
m_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&Itemid=97&reset=1&id=153>
www.potomacaiha.org

Cost $65 per person, $30 per student (ID req)   -   includes lunch and tour

All must pre-register by Oct 30, 2018- NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION

A list of meeting presentations is available on the website.