[Nhcoll-l] how should we encode vague dates in specimen database?

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Tue Sep 18 09:22:51 EDT 2018

Specify software also has the requisite verbatim, start and end date fields for collecting dates but also allows for partial dates to be entered as a year, or month and year with all dates being represented as a separate day, month and year in the data model.

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V