[Nhcoll-l] TOMORROW (March 12) - Arctos Office Hours Webinar

Emily M. Braker emily.braker at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 11 11:01:01 EDT 2019

Got Arctos questions? Please join us for Arctos Open Office Hours on Tuesday, March 12.

When: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 3pm ET

Where: https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__idigbio.adobeconnect.com_room&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=_ACjGCbvHFKcpC0UQMLaKuxM2mfCJKHqqAEOVM14NUY&m=ywlzAcc0y6Qseo7zfdm0Xl3L_uzCPnhDDSlqnWbac38&s=7gETVNyhBEpm-ck9AfPgm_OBhBGq40r2bCVvzt6WLP8&e=>

Abstract: Back by popular demand! We are holding our second Arctos Open Office Hours session. Please bring your questions on how to best use Arctos, either as a curatorial user or researcher. Ask general questions, request a demonstration of a specific feature, or just join the conversation. We will also share a few of our favorite bells, whistles, tips, and tricks in Arctos, so we hope that everyone will learn something new and useful. If you have a specific question in mind, please add it to the Open Office Hours II Google Doc<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_10CqCluugbGAN3-2Dz-2Dl7nU1ISVlgjjRN5wc1kDRBij24Y_edit&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=O66SDOkElKwRkmkyUpBx_j4GK4_RTv4F23S5fl-2z6Y&m=0h-W29hPkod4dvNfJI9KHHhDVByBwFOcDPcNvd9j_JU&s=PmFZSZyg_flYjt5ZEGbC99EMSNyKg58hJjRw_qaYVT4&e=> so that we can organize the initial set of issues and be sure we tap the right experts for answers.

Presenters: Emily Braker (University of Colorado Museum of Natural History), Carla Cicero (Museum of Vertebrate Zoology), Andrew Doll (Denver Museum of Nature & Science)

Can't Make It?: View archived recordings here https://arctosdb.org/learn/webinars/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__arctosdb.org_learn_webinars_&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=O66SDOkElKwRkmkyUpBx_j4GK4_RTv4F23S5fl-2z6Y&m=wZgT7Rjmtgl-EEsA-JreITDu8YcEUBmrCdqDtDsroNI&s=jmnCf7-msMtQGUgc6Ti3lLzmdnjJl9FRntSou_K8Fqw&e=>

This is the 15th in a series of webinars on Arctos brought to you by the Arctos Working Group and kindly hosted by iDigBio.
Emily Braker
Vertebrate Collections Manager, Zoology Section
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
265 UCB, Bruce Curtis Building
Boulder, CO 80309-0218
Phone: 303-492-8466