[Nhcoll-l] 'Preventive conservation'

ELLEN PEARLSTEIN epearl at ucla.edu
Wed Dec 9 21:12:32 EST 2020

It is an excellent book! A reference to have on your shelf!

Best!
Ellen

Ellen Pearlstein
Professor

UCLA Information Studies
230 GSEIS
Los Angeles, CA 90095

UCLA/Getty Program in the Conservation of Archaeological and Ethnographic
Materials
A 410 Fowler
Los Angeles, CA 90095

epearl at ucla.edu
Editor, Conservation of featherwork from Central and South America
https://archetype.co.uk/our-titles/conservation-of-featherwork-from-central-and-south-america/?id=245

PI, Andrew W. Mellon Opportunity for Diversity in Conservation
http://conservation.ucla.edu/Mellon_diversity_opportunity
https://www.instagram.com/uclagettydiversityconservation/?hl=en

As a land grant institution, the faculty and administration at UCLA
acknowledges the Gabrielino/Tongva peoples as the traditional land
caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands).