[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC Election 2020 Results

Thiers, Barbara bthiers at nybg.org
Mon Feb 3 11:48:47 EST 2020

Dear SPNHC Members:

The results of the SPNHC 2020 elections are in, and I am pleased to announce the results:

*         Paul Mayer has been elected as  incoming President-Elect.

*         Cindy Opitz has been re-elected as Secretary

*         Shelley James, Randy Singer, and Vanessa Delnavaz have been elected as Members-At-Large.  Vanessa will take over the remainder of Paul Mayer's MAL term, which he will give up when he becomes President-Elect.

Please join me in congratulating them.  Thanks to everyone who was willing to put their name forward to serve our Society.

Barbara

Dr. Barbara M. Thiers
Vice President
Patricia K. Holmgren Director of the William and Lynda Steere Herbarium
Curator of Bryophytes
Editor, Index Herbariorum
President, Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
New York Botanical Garden
Bronx, NY 10458-5126
bthiers at nybg.org<mailto:bthiers at nybg.org>
718-817-8626