[Nhcoll-l] Palaeontology Collections Manager and Researcher at Royal BC Museum

Lee, Kasey J RBCM:EX KLee at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 3 14:23:18 EST 2020

Collections Manager and Researcher, Palaeontology
The Royal British Columbia Museum is one of Canada's great cultural treasures. Our collections, research and presentations enable us to tell the stories of BC in ways that enlighten, stimulate and inspire.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a Master's degree in biology, geology or a related discipline with a focus on palaeontology plus 3 years' experience working with a palaeontology collection. As someone who has worked with collections, your experience includes specimen preparation, documentation and care, along with significant collections management database experience. The museum's commitment to advancing knowledge of our collections is complemented by your experience in public programming.

For further information, please see the following link:  https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/about/our-work/meet-staff/employment/february-28-2020/collections-manager-and-researcher.

Kasey Lee       Senior Conservator and Acting Head of Collections Care and Conservation

ROYAL BC MUSEUM
Traditional Territory of the Lekwungen (Songhees and Xwsepsum Nations)
675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 896-0383
KLee at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca<mailto:KLee at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>   |  royalbcmuseum.bc.ca  <https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>

Join us on:Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/RoyalBCMuseum>  | Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/RoyalBCMuseum>  |  Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/36463010@N05/>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/royalbcmuseum/>

On Feb. 14, 2020, we welcome back the family-favourite feature exhibition Wildlife Photographer of the Year. Purchase advance tickets now<https://sales.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/default.aspx> to see 100 of the world's most dynamic, exquisite and thought-provoking nature photos.