[Nhcoll-l] Barcode supplier question and Barcodes for Fluid Digitization question

Katelin Pearson katelin.d.pearson24 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:59:21 EST 2020

Hi Laurel,

Our barcode supplier (Reliance Barcode Solutions) provides the option of
barcodes in rolls or in sheets. We chose the roll. Ours are laminated, I
believe.

Best,
~Katie Pearson

Katelin D. Pearson
Project manager, California Phenology TCN
Curator, Robert F. Hoover Herbarium (OBI)
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo