[Nhcoll-l] PTFE

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Thu May 21 04:22:44 EDT 2020

Hi Tonya,

This should be reviewed in John Simmon’s book on fluid preservation and an article published in 1996 by Steigerwald and Laframboise gives details of experimentation using PTFE.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com