[Nhcoll-l] Photo boxes

Katelin Pearson katelin.d.pearson24 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:00:58 EDT 2020

We use the Ortery Photosimile 50 for imaging our herbarium specimens. It's
not cheap ($2100-2800), but it has worked for our purposes. You might not
find information about it on their website, but they still have it
available.

~Katie

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:55 AM McLeod, David Stirling (dsm7b) <
dsm7b at virginia.edu> wrote:

> It seems that the MK Digital Direct Photo E-Box is no longer available.
> Any recommendations for similar (or better) photo boxes for imaging
> specimens?

Katelin D. Pearson
Project manager, California Phenology TCN
Curator, Robert F. Hoover Herbarium (OBI)
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo