[Nhcoll-l] Barbara Thiers: Funding Natural History Collections & the Extended Specimen Network

Brandy Watts bwatts at brit.org
Tue Apr 6 15:42:45 EDT 2021

Dear All,

I’m pleased to announce a special issue of Collection Lens on funding!

Barbara Thiers: Funding Natural History Collections & the Extended Specimen Network
Barbara Thiers discusses natural history collections and funding as well as the Extended Specimen Network.
http://www.brit.org/collections-lens/barbara-thiers-funding-natural-history-collections-extended-specimen-network

I’m also including our most recent Botany Stories piece for those interested in grasses, conservation, and Texas.

Pondering Poaceae Across Texas. By Dan Caudle
Dan Caudle, Resident Research Associate at BRIT, discusses his interest in grasses and grasslands, giving particular attention to his work with Meredith Ellis, a young rancher and committed conservationist in Cooke County, Texas.
http://www.brit.org/botany-stories/pondering-poaceae-across-texas

Hope you are well!

Best,

Brandy Watts, MLIS, MFA