[Nhcoll-l] Next Wednesday, May 5th webinar - Linking Data Builds Agency and Empowers the Narrators of Science

Erica Krimmel ekrimmel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 09:35:50 EDT 2021

*Linking Data Builds Agency and Empowers the Narrators of Science*

Please join us in a webinar discussing how our community of natural history
collections professionals can make meaningful human connections in a
digital world, presented by *David Shorthouse* (Agriculture and Agri-Food
Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) and the *Symbiota Collections of
Arthropods Network (SCAN)*. David will illustrate the critical role that
collections have to play in preserving our humanity through an exploration
of *Bionomia* (https://bionomia.net) as a facilitator of holistic,
human-centered narratives in the emerging landscape of the Digital Extended
Specimen.

*Wednesday, May 5, 2021*
12:00pm to 1:00pm Eastern Time
More information and Zoom link: *https://bit.ly/32Zjo7f