[Nhcoll-l] frozen tissue collections

Catherine Early (she/her) cearly at smm.org
Fri Aug 13 12:47:20 EDT 2021

Thanks to everyone who replied with resources! It's great to be part of a
community of people so eager to help.

Best,
Catherine

<https://www.smm.org/>

*Catherine M. Early, PhD*

she/her

*Barbara Brown Chair of Ornithology*

e: cearly at smm.org

https://catherineearly.wixsite.com/home

We envision a world where everyone has the power to use science to make
lives better,
and we are committed to using STEM as a tool to advocate for justice and
equity.