[Nhcoll-l] Natural history museum controversies?

Marcelo Weksler mweksler at mn.ufrj.br
Wed Jan 6 10:03:24 EST 2021

Hi Derek,

I hope all is well with you in the new year. Not sure if you are still searching for controversies in natural history, but I came across this paper on ornithology frauds:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288701885_What_the_eye_doesn't_see_The_prevalence_of_fraud_in_ornithology

Best, mw
—
Marcelo Weksler
Museu Nacional / Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Setor de Mastozoologia
Departamento de Vertebrados
Quinta da Boa Vista s/n. São Cristovão
20940-040, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil