[Nhcoll-l] hydraulic lift table suggestions

Patti Finkle pfinkle at caspercollege.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:57:41 EST 2021

Great question! Please share any answers you get if you can.

Patti

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:54 AM Carrie A. Eaton <carrie at geology.wisc.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Our museum is in the middle of a collections storage renovation and I’m
> looking at purchasing a hydraulic lift table to use for large field
> jackets, heavy specimens etc. in both our collections space and fossil prep
> lab. I was wondering if anyone had any brands they really liked, pitfalls
> we should try to avoid, or general suggestions. Feel free to email me
> off-list if you prefer and thank you in advance for your help!
>
> All the best,
>
> Carrie Eaton
>

> Carrie Eaton, Museum Curator
>
> UW Geology Museum
>
> 1215 West Dayton Street
>
> Madison, WI 53706
>
> 608.262.4912
>
> *twitter @uwgeologymuseum facebook.com/uwgeologymuseum
> <http://facebook.com/uwgeologymuseum>*

Patti Wood Finkle
Director of Museums
~Tate Geological Museum
~Werner Wildlife Museum
Casper College
307-268-3026

Correspondence sent to or from this email address is subject to the Wyoming
Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties.