[Nhcoll-l] Advice on partial fish voucher options

Gregory Schneider ges at umich.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:07:57 EDT 2021

It would be good to have images of the live fish as well and another set of
images of the preserved specimens as well as frozen tissue samples for DNA.
Greg Schneider
Division of Reptiles and Amphibians
Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

734 647 1927

ges at umich.edu

[image: Description: Description: logocolor]

www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/rep_amph/index.html