[Nhcoll-l] Looking for stories

Callomon,Paul prc44 at drexel.edu
Tue Jun 29 09:00:03 EDT 2021

There’s no better example of a disastrous expedition than the hilarious – and largely true – “White waters and black”:
https://www.amazon.com/White-Waters-Black-Gordon-MacCreagh/dp/0226500187

Paul Callomon
Collection Manager, Malacology and General Invertebrates
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
prc44 at drexel.edu<mailto:prc44 at drexel.edu> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170