[Nhcoll-l] AIC/SPNHC Virtual Annual Meeting – Early Registration Rates Extended to March 5

membership at spnhc.org membership at spnhc.org
Mon Mar 1 16:55:19 EST 2021

AIC/SPNHC Virtual Annual Meeting – Early Registration Rates Extended to March 5

Thank you to everyone who has already registered for the 2021 AIC/SPNHC Virtual Annual Meeting. We have over 1,000 attendees registered which certainly bodes well for a large and diverse Annual Meeting.

We did hear from some members that they were experiencing delays in getting approval from their institutions to register. We also experienced higher than normal website traffic last week, which made it difficult for some to register.

For these reasons we are offering a grace period on the early registration rates until 6 pm Eastern Time on Friday, March 5. If you have experienced issues registering for the 2021 Annual Meeting or just need a little more time – the early rates are now valid until March 5.

[ Register Today ]( https://learning.culturalheritage.org/p/2021AICannualmeeting#tab-product_tab_overview ). [ Join SPNHC today. ]( https://spnhc.org//get-involved/become-a-member/join-now/ )  [ Renew your SPNHC Membership today ]( https://spnhc.org//account/ ).

SPNHC Student Members – Make Sure to Get the Best Rate
If you are a SPNHC student member be sure to use the discount code SPNHCstudent. Using that code will reduce the registration rate to $75 through March 5.

Introducing a Non-Member Student rate
The virtual presentation of the AIC/SPNHC 2021 Joint Meeting provide an opportunity for greater international participation. To assist international students and/or students who are not members of either AIC or SPNHC we have created a Non-Member student rate of $125 for the 2021 virtual meeting. You can [ register here ]( https://learning.culturalheritage.org/p/2021AICannualmeeting#tab-product_tab_overview ) and use the discount code nonmemberstudent.

Group Registrations for 10 or more people
If your organization is looking to register 10 or more people at the same time for the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting, we can offer you a discount. Please reach out to [ meetings at culturalheritage.org ]( mailto:meetings at culturalheritage.org )

Registration Assistance: Attendees Assisting Attendees Campaign
The Attendees Assisting Attendees Campaign offers a limited number of complimentary registrations to those AIC members who are unemployed or under-employed, student members not able to secure a registration with the above program, and international members from economically disadvantaged countries. To see if you qualify and to apply, visit our [ webpage ]( https://www.culturalheritage.org/events/annual-meeting/current-meeting/attendees-assisting-attendees-campaign ).
 For assistance with registration contact: [ meetings at culturalheritage.org ]( mailto:meetings at culturalheritage.org )

For assistance with SPNHC membership contact: [ membership at spnhc.org ]( mailto:membership at spnhc.org )