[Nhcoll-l] Hydrometer for spirit collection

Callomon,Paul prc44 at drexel.edu
Fri Mar 19 07:47:38 EDT 2021

We had an Anton Paar electronic hydrometer that was good, portable and easy to use. It was expensive, though, and could not be fixed when it broke. We are currently using regular glass hydrometers instead.

Paul Callomon
Collection Manager, Malacology and General Invertebrates
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
prc44 at drexel.edu<mailto:prc44 at drexel.edu> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170