[Nhcoll-l] Archival adhesive label maker?

Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) Tonya.Haff at csiro.au
Wed Mar 24 15:49:33 EDT 2021

Hi Vanessa,

We use a thermal printer with archival quality stickers, and they work very well. They are great too for sticking onto plastic or metal surfaces because they can be pulled off easily without residue if you need to, but I must say I haven't tried that on our boxes and expect it wouldn't be as easy. The only thing is that the software is pretty clunky, and we have had to have our IT people out a few times to help with the set up and to keep it going. The stickers are also not cheap, but part of that is that we have to pay to have them imported from the US.

Cheers,

Tonya

Collection Manager
Australian National Wildlife Collection