[Nhcoll-l] what materials use in collection storage rooms for walls, floors and ceilings.

Adam Rountrey arountre at umich.edu
Mon May 17 15:28:28 EDT 2021

Hi all,
If anyone has documents or experiences relating to the pros/cons of
sodium/potassium/lithium silicate concrete densifiers in museum/archive
environments, I would be interested as well.  I have not been able to find
anything particularly useful, and we are considering their use in one of
our facilities.
Thanks.
-Adam