[Nhcoll-l] taxidermy repair recommendations

Patti Finkle pfinkle at caspercollege.edu
Thu May 27 15:26:22 EDT 2021

I just attended a SPNHC session given by a staff member (maybe a taxidermy
conservator?) at the Field Museum. You might reach out to Daniel Kaping
over there.

Patti

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 12:15 PM Dawn Roberts <droberts at naturemuseum.org>
wrote:

> Hello -- I'm looking for recommendations for individuals in the Chicago
> region (or Midwest?) with experience repairing large taxidermy mounts.
>
> Thank you,
> Dawn
>
> --
> Dawn Roberts | Senior Director of Collections
> The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
> 2430 North Cannon Drive, Chicago, IL 60614 | www.naturemuseum.org
>
> Collections Facility and Office
> 4001 N Ravenswood Avenue, suite 201, Chicago, IL 60613 | 773-755-5125
>
> *The Urban Gateway to Nature and Science*

Patti Wood Finkle
Director of Museums
~Tate Geological Museum
~Werner Wildlife Museum
Casper College
307-268-3026

Correspondence sent to or from this email address is subject to the Wyoming
Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties.