[Nhcoll-l] Drums, etc

DjanChekar, Nathalie nathaliedjanchekar at therooms.ca
Wed Apr 27 11:03:09 EDT 2022

Dear all,
I'm curious about ways of separating specimens in the steel tanks, as specimens that are too large for glass jars often do not fill a stainless steel tank. To maximize use of the tanks, we're looking into how we might put several lots in one. It raises many issues, shared preservative, physical contact/compression, etc...
Thanks for your insight,
Nathalie

Nathalie Djan-Chékar
Natural History Collections Manager
Provincial Museum Division
The Rooms
t: 709 757- 8082
9 Bonaventure Ave, PO Box 1800, St. John’s, NL, Canada  A1C 5P9