[Nhcoll-l] Early Bird Extension and Excursions - Join us for AAMG 2022!

AAMG AOAMAG at wildapricot.org
Wed Apr 27 17:08:17 EDT 2022

Association of Academic Museums & Galleries

 Joining us in Logan? Want to explore some other places while in Utah? We've got you covered!

 With three excursion options for #AAMG2022 we are ready to explore Utah scenery, learn about native plants, the ecosystem, and history, and take in some museums together. Join us at the conference, and then explore with us in Utah!

 Find one you like? Email aacademicmg[at]gmail[dot]com with your choice and we will get you set up! If you're not registered for the conference yet, head over to our conference registration platform by clicking here [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=hFk8qBXTQgxWcIVmMAP%2b%2ba5FFiOKSwBMJqeiQ1cX9IC%2fArr6XKdITXr6rrtqPuswrBrzGMu7A%2fKIoizM9JHttnh4l1Aq3O8MU4jETSMK%2fJ4%3d], register, and add to your agenda! (If you don't see excursions listed yet, just send aacademicmg[at]gmail[dot]com a note stating which one you want to be added to and we will get you signed up!)

 Click here for more details on each of the excursions below! [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=dg6%2baMp69vvDPMyAX%2fNRFVHNNx%2bSxFX%2fLdd6oolr0Q5vCxWOp2uOJ800O1ZNJxSTACL46AmmEwohCnT3QLSF%2ft9UbuIoOlBu2w6C1My57S8%3d]

 EARLY BIRD RATES NOW EXTENDED TO MAY 13

 Take advantage of that early bird pricing, and mark your calendars to join us at Utah State University, or virtually, June 14-17!

 Sign me up for AAMG 2022! [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=oXtaRQR7aIpccYoj9BviwiEMM%2bvbFOwoVm1T8I0JCq46lmAf2ixtbEddMnC7r9VIA6dUQTOhBpJHmFoyyTqw8Y%2fj5LiQelz5rzz0Uwjo0Ew%3d]
 Find Details and Apply for the Professional Assistance Fund Here [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=4pr9V0HZ7e%2fwA1t9jMi8YmnyiRzXbo0DsSnuOzUPV%2fKojDpzYlA8%2bcz19kyHt8%2b2fhMog1BCF%2bxGjRXl%2fdB1YWXCf3OqRyW9oiqZRAhQiSk%3d]
 I want to be a part of #AAMG2022! [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=oXtaRQR7aIpccYoj9BviwiEMM%2bvbFOwoVm1T8I0JCq46lmAf2ixtbEddMnC7r9VIA6dUQTOhBpJHmFoyyTqw8Y%2fj5LiQelz5rzz0Uwjo0Ew%3d]
 We can't wait to see you in June!

 Stay connected with AAMG through all our social channels. You can find us @AcademicMuseums on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Subscribe to our active listserv at groups.io/g/AAMG. And connect with Exploring and Aspiring Museum Professionals on our newest LinkedIn page. [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=JikZ6bCoXGrbRLYN92btUt1D%2fzfleq%2bYMfsx4Y3MdvixKEzhdHi2C8xEy%2fS6Zisj8sx2DHLen2FLhggbWzDxGj9VlgPVaqVGOK9kc%2fFlbQE%3d]

 Not currently a member of AAMG, but want to become one? Join us!

 Visit our site by clicking here [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=tESrZWnwyUrV%2fcYP%2bN4BlEI7KcKV3mi8KUE%2bUf3TwBHuFmXmFISDuB3AuyMPZPfEJnj1PnBxrhRulyBD6mVeBo1pXbCX%2bBx1zMw%2fJdjDvEs%3d] and become a member today!

 Copyright © 2022 Association of Academic Museums & Galleries All rights reserved.
Contact email: communications at aamg-us.org [mailto:communications at aamg-us.org]

 Unsubscribe [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=eqtJf4e5MTx9tX1%2fHlGUIPMfIr2bAgwYHSxPuOYfPdOcq7nH9fPUrAHcOuYgMhtl%2bYfbQjqekbHJn4jmg0YJplcuIp%2bdlX6yOneDKtFTOGM%3d&up=%3fet%3dRSswYA15saOMKfdLr0I4fHXVnhlzgqPUAFKz%252fCaf3OxCJGzXZ7vtx7bdoIk3F4ehJHFL5DPQV9ESof4NIlAh%252bHZ8iccydFSUzVm5c0Uo7gm4wJ76qYHFSqHMVhR11%252fCLuxN1UEDhbRjWK1NFgQRsAEJuJFYU4e9CG0cABn1koKvAsAvm]