[Nhcoll-l] Nhcoll-l Digest, Vol 115, Issue 5

Jason Best jbest at brit.org
Tue Jan 4 14:25:46 EST 2022

Hello, I'm chair of the DemoCamp symposium (along with Cat Chapman and Erica Krimmel) at SPNHC 2022. I'm wondering if any other symposium or workshop chairs have received information about how to get notified when abstracts are submitted and how to access them for review etc. When I log into the system for submitting abstracts, I can do so (a test abstract) and I get an email notice as author but don't get any notice as chair about the submission and I don't see any way to view submissions. I've emailed the conference organizers twice requesting info but have not heard back. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Best
Director of Biodiversity Informatics