[Nhcoll-l] Webinar TOMORROW: Wednesday, Jan 19 6pm EST

AAMG AOAMAG at wildapricot.org
Tue Jan 18 13:55:12 EST 2022

Association of Academic Museums & Galleries

 It is up to us to embrace our role as agents of change and be a part of the collective effort to reshape their futures. Murawski talks about some of the ways, big and small, that we can take action and start that change right now.

 About Mike Murawski

 After more than 20 years of work in education and museums, Mike Murawski is an outspoken advocate for transformation across the museum field. He is the author of Museums as Agents of Change: A Guide to Becoming a Changemaker (2021) and is co-producer of Museums Are Not Neutral, a global advocacy campaign calling for equity-based transformation across museums. In 2016 he co-founded Super Nature Adventures LLC, a place-based education and creative design agency that partners with parks, government agencies, schools and non-profits to expand learning in the outdoors and public spaces.

 How to Participate

 To participate, register online by clicking below, and we will email you a link and instructions for joining the program on Zoom. Simply follow that link at the time the event starts  (6 p.m. EDT). When you register, you can also request to receive a reminder email one day before the program with the link included.

 Hope to "see" you there!

 Click here to register! [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=j4MbEPeKEVsIkQ6EgwqVYy8TPvYz7CmQncoG%2fxpovaqvYIX26TJ0GjjICcKSKul7MpjUWe2pXW93Ni0lALvT05ntuXPmYDVjDEtE9U9plOg%3d]

 AAMG is proud to partner with The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum to promote their ongoing webinar series in which, each month during the academic year, museum leaders lead lively discussions about critical issues in the museum field. Students from museum studies, museum education, and other related fields are invited to rub shoulders with long-time professionals and to create community with one another. Join us live from GW for critical conversations to improve our practice and support the careers of emerging museum professionals.

 Stay connected with AAMG through all our social channels. You can find us @AcademicMuseums on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Subscribe to our active listserv at groups.io/g/AAMG.

 Not currently a member of AAMG, but want to become one? Join us!

 Visit our site by clicking here [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=%2fpmW1XvhSUeue4WPRO4vakvePnQ2cT1udFI8hFAbc%2fm4Ooer5aGqancgOhDxtXjEZ7b24O8aOnnlX%2b4dAwN546Y%2fezAsf4xuFV866LU6%2bAQ%3d] and become a member today!

 Copyright © 2022 Association of Academic Museums & Galleries All rights reserved.
Contact email: communications at aamg-us.org [mailto:communications at aamg-us.org]

 Unsubscribe [http://aoamag.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=7ntwOtQgNP6lntLa9FD%2bFNDb4Y5DGuCwGMfJn6p1cd65mNV6%2fP8MBaSdu9QU6nKkWMwDuLFEQMneDX2i9NzMWnfA%2b%2bbEUDkCa7wkJ%2btfZZ0%3d&up=%3fet%3dzb3SbTi1QnFQ96ZuXF9HGSfzaP2OdNKLUkIs07Cpm5hnA2YLbCrIqg4hg7l%252bOj2c7udh3rU8l3E4iOVTpyErFhPhzB2KH3pTH9bjKQQJcTiZ7LZ7Z63E08pSEulVZKmn807dSZwmY9sjFI4JmOTi0yc66THTFcmpZ2zPuueZ%252bouE5hAN]