[Nhcoll-l] New online FWS permit system

Gredell, Erin erin.gredell at yale.edu
Mon Jul 18 14:35:23 EDT 2022

Hey All, just wondering if anyone else has successfully submitted any permit applications through the new Fish and Wildlife online system. For our ESA permit, I am having issues navigating past the point where the online application asks me to add species requested. There are no general options, such as birds, mammals, etc. I also can't highlight the dropdown to add all species listed.

I called FWS and so far have not gotten any useful information/instructions.

Any info would be great!

Erin Gredell (she/her)
Registrar

YALE PEABODY MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
P.O. Box 208118, New Haven, CT 06520-8118
Office +1 (203) 737-4695
peabody.yale.edu