[Nhcoll-l] Help with a locality

Fabian Neisskenwirth info at naturhistorische-konservierung.de
Thu Jun 23 07:04:59 EDT 2022

Indeed there are. I did some research there and they have 2 Boxes full
of very interesting correspondence with Karl Möbius including some
cataloges and price lists of specimens (handwritten and printed).
Linnaea in fact was established two times in the Invalidenstrasse and
was very important for the first display collections of MfN in Berlin.

All the best,