[Nhcoll-l] kmz or kml file to display American continental divide on Google Earth

Douglas Yanega dyanega at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 18:09:06 EDT 2022

Hi, all. A little while ago, I found a few folks here very helpful in
tracking down a file to replace a deleted feature in Google Earth,
showing US county boundaries, needed for georeferencing and databasing
legacy specimens in a revisionary project.

The same project involves some biogeography, in which the precise
location of the continental divide is proving to be very important,
especially in Mexico. I've been unable to find any online files to
import to Google Earth that will display the divide accurately, and I
hope that someone knows such a resource and can share a link to it, or
send me such a file.

Thanks in advance,

              https://faculty.ucr.edu/~heraty/yanega.html