[Nhcoll-l] Advice on estimating the value of donated collections?

Battermann, Nora battermann at snsb.de
Tue Mar 8 04:42:59 EST 2022

Dear all,

I thought this a very interesting discussion but understand that it
mainly concerned US institutions. I'd be interested to hear from
European institutions too - how do you estimate the values of donated
collections? I am not aware of a list of appraisers who specialize in
natural history collections in Germany for example and wonder how other
institutions handle acquisitions, especially donations.

Greetings from sunny Munich,
Nora

---
Dr. Nora Battermann