[Nhcoll-l] monitoring collections environment

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:29:31 EDT 2022

I concur with Andy's recommendation of Onset HOBO data loggers.

We've used a number of them for quite a few years. They have been
remarkably stable and dependable. All the units we deployed in 2014 are
still functioning just fine (along with newer ones we've purchased since
then).

Here in Southern California, we can even get away with using an "indoor"
sensor outdoors in an appropriate outdoor temperature instrument screened
housing. But I don't recommend that for locations with actual weather.

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff
pentcheff at gmail.com