[Nhcoll-l] A Toolkit of IDEAS - inspiration and a practical tool from The Carpentries

Deborah Paul dpaul at fsu.edu
Fri Sep 2 12:05:39 EDT 2022

Hi All,

How do we successfully set up our organizations, our activities, our
materials, so that they offer Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and
Accessibility?

The Carpentries have put together a Toolkit of IDEAS for Carpentries’
Instructors, helpers, and workshop hosts. Much (all?) of what's included
here is applicable across the SPNHC domain. If you take / create /
assess activities such as workshops, or you design and develop teaching
materials, there's something in this toolkit for you.

See https://zenodo.org/record/7041935#.YxInlbTMIUS

And I'm guessing someone from the SPNHC Wiki committee might want to
link this to a page there?

Debbie

--
- Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics Community Liaison
- Species File Group (INHS), University of Illinois